The subtitles file for Birthday Card (2016) is now available in Srt, Zip or Rar format. We also enable options for different languages should incase you preferred another language rather than English.
Birthday Card Subtitles (2016) [Japanese Movie]
Is the loss of one’s mother at the age of ten made any less dismal if one receives letters from her once a year thereafter? Noriko loses her mother Yoshie and has to contend with life, friendships, love and marriage as well as her own personality as she grows up. Yet, she has the sage words of her mother to guide her.
- Movie Title: Birthday Card
- Romaji: Basude Kado // バースデーカード
- Directed By: Yasuhiro Yoshida
- Writer(s): Yasuhiro Yoshida
- Produced By: Kazunari Hashiguchi
- Cinematographer: Shinya Kimura
- Release Date: October 22, 2016
- Duration: 123 Minutes
- Genres: Drama / Mother & Daughter
- Distributed By: Toei
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Download 2016 Movie Srt Birthday Card Subtitles
The Subtitle(s) for Birthday Card (2016) may either be in single Srt format or multi file compress to Zip / Rar format. Either way, we have provide simple details guide on how to add or use this subtitle file(s) on your Media Player with the movie - Birthday Card (2016).
How To Add Subtitle To Birthday Card (2016) In Media PlayerBefore you can add Birthday Card (2016) subtitle file file to the movie, you should make sure the exact SRT file for the particular movie format is downloaded from Film2Srt.com .
To download subtitles for Birthday Card (2016), right click on the Black button above with your preferred language. Your subtitle file will begin downloading immediately.
Below are the step-by-step guide to add subtitles for Birthday Card (2016) file on your movie player.
- Step 1 - After downloading the Birthday Card (2016) subtitles file in zip format. Extract the Srt files in it and copy or move it to the exact file/folder location of the movie on your mobile phone or personal computer.
- Step 2 - After moving the subs file for Birthday Card (2016) to the same movie file location, the movie might play alongside the subtitles without any further settings or configuration.
- Step 3 - However, If step 1 and 2 above didn’t work out, then after opening your preferred movie player and movie is ready to be played. Select option or tools, then click on subtitles, navigate to the subtitle folder and select the actual subtitle file and the movie will start displaying along with the subtitle right away.
- Step 4 - Lastly, if you are watching with VLC or MX Player on your Laptop, you can easily drag and drop the SRT file over the playing movie, and it should work correctly.
If the above subtitulos español file for Birthday Card (2016) is not working as expected after following our recommended guide above. Use the comment box below to notify us and we will surely provide another adequate and a better version for you.