Korean Drama (2021-) So I Married An Anti-Fan – English SRT Subtitles
The romance between top star Hoo Joon and his anti-fan reporter Lee Geun Young who end up living together.
Synopsis – Hoo Joon is a top star while Geun Young is a magazine reporter. For a potential news article, Geun Young decides to attend an opening ceremony for a club. There, she witnesses top star Hoo Joon’s violent behavior and she also vomits on him by accident.
This leads to Geun Young losing her job. Believing that Hoo Joon was behind her firing, she decides to get him back by demonstrating in front of Hoo Joons management office. Slowly, she begins to receive media coverage on her demonstration and soon becomes famous as an anti-fan.
A PD approaches Geun Young about participating in a reality TV show which revolves around the idea of a top star and their anti-fan living together. Being unemployed, she decides to accept the offer. Meanwhile, Hoo Joon is offered the same reality TV show and accepts to try to improve his image.
Hoo Joon and Geun Young try to give each other a hard time on the reality show, but soon start to fall for one another.
So I Married an Anti-Fan // Geuraeseo Naneun Antipaengwa Gyeolhonhaetda
Genres: Comedy, Romance
Casts: Choi Tae-Joon, Sooyoung Choi, Hwang Chan-Sung
Release Date: April 30, 2021
So I Married An Anti-Fan (K-Drama)
- Drama Title: So I Married an Anti-Fan
- Romanization: Geuraeseo Naneun Antipaengwa Gyeolhonhaedda / 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다
- Directed By: Kang Cheol-Woo
- Writer(s): Kim Eun-Jung (novel), Nam Ji-Yeon, Kim Eun-Jung
- Network: Naver TV, iQIYI, Viki
- Episodes: 32
- Release Date: April 30, 2021 —
- Runtime: Fri. & Sat. 18:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Download So I Married An Anti-Fan (KDrama) English Subtitles
How To Add Subtitle To So I Married An Anti-Fan (Korean Drama) In Media PlayerBefore you can add So I Married An Anti-Fan (Korean Drama) subtitle file file to the movie, you should make sure the exact SRT file for the particular movie format is downloaded from Film2Srt.com .
Below are the step-by-step guide to add subtitles for So I Married An Anti-Fan (Korean Drama) file on your movie player.
- Step 1 - After downloading the So I Married An Anti-Fan (Korean Drama) subtitles file in zip format. Extract the Srt files in it and copy or move it to the exact file/folder location of the movie on your mobile phone or personal computer.
- Step 2 - After moving the subs file for So I Married An Anti-Fan (Korean Drama) to the same movie file location, the movie might play alongside the subtitles without any further settings or configuration.
- Step 3 - However, If step 1 and 2 above didn’t work out, then after opening your preferred movie player and movie is ready to be played. Select option or tools, then click on subtitles, navigate to the subtitle folder and select the actual subtitle file and the movie will start displaying along with the subtitle right away.
- Step 4 - Lastly, if you are watching with VLC or MX Player on your Laptop, you can easily drag and drop the SRT file over the playing movie, and it should work correctly.
If the above subtitulos español file for So I Married An Anti-Fan (Korean Drama) is not working as expected after following our recommended guide above. Use the comment box below to notify us and we will surely provide another adequate and a better version for you.