TV SERIES (2019-) The War of the Worlds Season 1 English SRT Subtitles
Doomed to survive.
Synopsis : When astronomers detect a transmission from another galaxy, it is definitive proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life. The world’s population waits for further contact with bated breath. They do not have to wait long.
Within days, mankind is all but wiped out by a devastating attack; pockets of humanity are left in an eerily deserted world. As aliens hunt and kill those left alive, the survivors ask a burning question – who are these attackers and why are they hell-bent on our destruction?
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-Fi
Casts: Léa Drucker, Gabriel Byrne, Natasha Little
- Original Title: The War of the Worlds
- Country: United Kingdom
- Channel: BBC One
- Release Date: November 17, 2019
- Genres: Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi
- Created by: Peter Harness, Craig Viveiros
- Casts: Eleanor Tomlinson, Rafe Spall, Rupert Graves, Nicholas Le Prevost, Harry Melling, Jonathan Aris, Robert Carlyle
- Language: English
- Duration: 54 Minutes
Set in Edwardian England, the mini-series follows George (Rafe Spall) and his partner Amy (Eleanor Tomlinson) as they start a life together in defiance of British society. They suddenly must face the escalating terror of an invasion of England from Mars, while also fighting for their very lives against an implacable enemy beyond humanity’s comprehension.
Download SRT “War of the Worlds” First Season Subtitles
How To Add Subtitle To War of the Worlds Season 1 In Media PlayerBefore you can add War of the Worlds Season 1 subtitle file file to the movie, you should make sure the exact SRT file for the particular movie format is downloaded from Film2Srt.com .
Below are the step-by-step guide to add subtitles for War of the Worlds Season 1 file on your movie player.
- Step 1 - After downloading the War of the Worlds Season 1 subtitles file in zip format. Extract the Srt files in it and copy or move it to the exact file/folder location of the movie on your mobile phone or personal computer.
- Step 2 - After moving the subs file for War of the Worlds Season 1 to the same movie file location, the movie might play alongside the subtitles without any further settings or configuration.
- Step 3 - However, If step 1 and 2 above didn’t work out, then after opening your preferred movie player and movie is ready to be played. Select option or tools, then click on subtitles, navigate to the subtitle folder and select the actual subtitle file and the movie will start displaying along with the subtitle right away.
- Step 4 - Lastly, if you are watching with VLC or MX Player on your Laptop, you can easily drag and drop the SRT file over the playing movie, and it should work correctly.
If the above subtitulos español file for War of the Worlds Season 1 is not working as expected after following our recommended guide above. Use the comment box below to notify us and we will surely provide another adequate and a better version for you.